Use the data on Rowan’s main campus in 2017 Clery Report and spreadsheet comparing Rowan to other public universities in NJ draw graphics for each of the following questions below.
Refer to the Charts and Graph Thought-Starter for ideas and to identify the appropriate charts.
On a piece of paper, draw a sketch a graphic for each of the questions below. Include labels and numbers you need. When you are finished, let me look at them.
1. Create a chart that shows a comparison of total reported crimes at Rowan in 2014, 2015, 2016.
2. Create a chart the shows composition of all of the drug violations at Rowan in 2016. Show how many were violations and how many were arrests.
3. Create a chart that shows both composition and comparison of relationship crime (domestic violence and stalking) in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
4. Create a chart that shows comparison of total crimes in 2016 for Rowan, TCNJ, Kean, Montclair, NJIT, and Stockton.
5. Create a chart that shows comparison of the crimes per 1,000 students in 2016 for Rowan, TCNJ, Kean, Montclair, NJIT, and Stockton.